Cocktail Revolution™ does not accept or receive payment for product, service or venue reviews. All comments and opinions about products services or venues are the genuine, unsolicited opinions of contributors.
Cocktail Revolution™ does accept payment for self-evident advertisements which appear on the right hand side of our pages.
To learn more about cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/consumers#cookies
1. What data is collect and how is it used
The following information might be collected :
• Activity on our pages: This is data about your browsing activity on Cocktail Revolution. For example, which pages you visited and when, and where you exited.
• Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access Cocktail Revolution. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
• Ad data: This is data about the online ads third parties have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
• Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
• We do not share email or postal addresses with any party whatsoever.
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
2. Data Sharing
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
• With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
• With service providers to our Advertisers: Our Advertisers may contract with companies who handle data (such as Advertisers’ customer lists) for them.