Use of Images
Those wanting to use images by our photographers for their websites must obtain the express written permission of our photographers by emailing email@example.com. License fees may apply. No images may be reproduced without prior consent. All images must credit our photographers and links are appreciated.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entries to competitions run on Cocktail Revolution™ or any of its associated social media pages including Facebook and Instagram are reserved for genuine subscribers. Cocktail Revolution™ and its sponsors reserve the right to disqualify contestants. Contestants shall not enter multiple times or vote for their own entry (where voting applies) with a fake Facebook account. Fraudulent accounts and activities will be monitored and will lead to exclusion and banning. For this reason, only one entry per person is permitted.
Nominated winners must:
1) Be a subscriber of Cocktail Revolution™ or must subscribe to Cocktail Revolution’s™ website emailing list
2) “Like” Cocktail Revolution™ on Facebook and follow on instagram
3) “Share” the news that that they have won a prize from Cocktail Revolution™ on social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter
4) Claim their prize within 14 days of announcements appearing on cocktailrevolution.net.au, by contacting Cocktail Revolution™ citing contact/delivery details and, if winner of monthly vote for Favourite Style & Fashion Look, provide additional supplementary information sought by Cocktail Revolution to enable cocktailrevolution.net.au to publish a feature article about the winner.
5) must be Australian residents
6) not enter another competition run by Cocktail Revolution™ within 30 days of winning a prize.
Terms & Conditions for Entering Your Photo in Our Weekly Street Style Gallery
By submitting photographs or videos to Cocktail Revolution™ you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions including the Terms and Conditions for Use of This Website. If you are under 18 you must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter, as by sending your photo, you are entering a voting competition.
By submitting photographs or videos to Cocktail Revolution™ you consent to use by Cocktail Revolution of your digital images, (photographic or video), likeness & voice. You also acknowledge these may be used on the www.cocktailrevolution.net.au website and all websites used by Cocktail Revolution including its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media and networking sites including and not limited to, Pinterest Tumblr; in newsletters and publications, in print including books, and electronic media as well as distributed to subscribers. You further acknowledge that your image may be used by Cocktail Revolution and other media for Cocktail Revolution for future promotions.
No responsibility is accepted by Cocktail Revolution™ for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending of your entry. No responsibility is accepted by Cocktail Revolution™ for photos lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or which cannot be published for technical or other reasons.
All photographs must be uploaded from our CONTACT page or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST be accompanied by the following info:
· Your Name (name of person in the photo)
· Your telephone number in case you win!
· Your job or course, or how you spend your time
· Your Instagram name
· Name of your Photographer,
· Brands/Label names of garments/accessories you’re wearing
· a quote by you about your style or fashion preferences/philosphies or anything else you’d like quoted about yourself
Photos must be JPEG files.
Cocktail Revolution™ accepts that the person sending the photo is the copyright owner. Should Cocktail Revolution™ discover that the sender/subject is not the copyright owner of the photograph, published images will be removed from all published platforms by Cocktail Revolution.™
Send as many photos as you like, but only one photo per person will be published per month. We reserve the right to include, or leave out any additional photos sent.
Photos should be current, being taken no more than one week prior to being received by Cocktail Revolution™ .
Cocktail Revolution™ reserves all editorial rights, including whether or not an image will be published or edited.
Photographs will not be considered for publication if they are:
· Poor quality or blurred
· Sexually suggestive (“tits” and “bum” poses)
· Promote drug, tobacco or alcohol
· Show individuals appearing to be heavily influenced by drugs or alcohol
Terms & Conditions for Photographers Submissions to Galleries
Photographers are responsible for informing Cocktail Revolution™ of any changes to the information entered, in particular of any change of contact details at any time before the closing date.
Photographers will not submit any photographs that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws. No nudity is allowed. If your image does feature those under 18 years old, you must have their parents’/guardian(s)’ legal consent for the image to be published online or in hard copy. Cocktail Revolution™ retains editiorial rights and will will ultimately decide whether a photograph will be published.
Cocktail Revolution™ team members (excluding regular photographers) and their immediate family members may submit photographs but will not be eligible to win a prize
Copyright and Usage
By submitting images to Cocktail Revolution™, photographers and bloggers confirm and warrant that:
• you are the sole author of each entry and that it is your original work
• you own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image
• you warrant that the person whose image you have submitted is over the age of 18 years and that you have the permission of those pictured in the image
• you indemnify Cocktail Revolution™ against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such copyright infringement
• You agree to take part in any relevant publicity
By submitting photographs for publication, you grant Cocktail Revolution™ a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images. This may include, but is not limited to:
• News coverage and media releases to be distributed to national, regional and specialist press
• Cocktail Revolution’s™ website
• Cocktail Revolution’s™ Facebook page
• Cocktail Revolution’s™ Twitter feed
• Cocktail Revolution’s™ Pinterest Page
• Cocktail Revolution’s™ Instagram page
• Publications – both soft and hard copy
Failure to publish a credit due to error or oversight shall not be deemed a breach of these conditions.
Cocktail Revolution™retains all editorial rights regarding publication decisons.
Photos can be emailed to email@example.com or transferred using Dropbox or Wetransfer. Photos can also be sent indiviually using the file upload on Cocktail Revolution™ contact page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Terms & Conditions for Use of Website
About the terms
1. By using cocktailrevoution.net.au you agree to be bound by the terms outlined here, which take effect immediately the first time you use cocktail revolution.net.au. If you don’t agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to cocktailrevolution.net.au
2. Cocktail Revolution™ may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of cocktailrevolution.net.au will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on cocktailrevolution.net.au then the latter applies.
3. You agree to use cocktailrevolution.net.au only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of cocktailrevolution.net.au. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within cocktailrevolution.net.au
1. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on cocktailrevolution.net.au and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Cocktail Revolution™ or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use cocktailrevolution.net.au content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any cocktailrevolution.net.au content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of cocktailrevolution.net.au content requires the prior written permission from Cocktail Revolution™.
2. The names, images and logos identifying Cocktail Revolution™, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Cocktail Revolution™, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Cocktail Revolution™, or any other third party.
1. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. The failure or delay of Cocktail Revolution™ to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Cocktail Revolution™’s right to enforce that right.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
1. Ownership & Copyright – We do not claim to own the rights to any of the photography or images we utilise on the site. Where possible, we will strive to ensure all images are credited with a link back to their source. Should you own the copyright to any of the images featured on our website and would not like us to utilise them, please contact us on email@example.com and they will be removed within 24 hours. Where Cocktail Revolution™ has paid for use of photographs or video material, such images will not be removed.
2. Those wanting to use images by our photographers for their websites must obtain the express written permission of our photographers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. License fees may apply. No images may be reproduced without prior consent. All images must credit our photographers and links are appreciated.
Terms & Conditions for Guest posting
Cocktail Revolution™ is happy to consider pitches for guest posts from bloggers. However, we do not accept material from SEO companies or writers approaching us on their behalf.
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- Content must be original. Later discovery of material posted or published elsewhere including photographs will be taken down.
- Links are accepted provided they are relevant to the content. Affiliate links are not accepted.
- Please supply a brief bio and headshot for inclusion with the post. One link will be included.
- Content can be uploaded or emailed to Cocktail Revolution™ at email@example.com as a draft. Cocktail Revolution™ maintains editorial rights, including the right NOT to publish articles and photographs.
- Posts should be between 600- 800 words.
- Original, good quality images are preferred. If they are not your images they will need to be creative commons and credited.
- It is a condition of publication for website owners and fashion bloggers to link back to www.cocktailrevolution.net.au .
- Cocktail Revolution™ requires 7 days exclusive use of your contribution. After that time we invite you to please share your featured article through your social media networks, making sure you reply to all comments posted in response to your article in www.cocktailrevoluiton.net.au. This benefits us all